All ammunition buyers must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Never have been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Never have been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Never have renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- Never have been subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
It is Shoot Straight Inc.’s company policy to sell ammunition to properly-licensed US citizens only.
Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the sale of ammunition to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.
To find out more about your own State and Local Laws and Regulations, visit these sites below: