AIMPOINT MICRO H-2, 2 MOA, RED DOT SIGHT
The Aimpoint Micro H-2 is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. And thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
NOTE: THE AIMPOINT MICRO DESCRIBED AND OUTLINED IN THIS LISTING DOES NOT COME WITH THE AR READY QUICK THROW LEVER MOUNT AS SHOWN IN THE THIRD PICTURE. THIS ITEM INCLUDES THE WEAVER/M1913 LOW MOUNT.
- Lightweight – 93 g without mount and 136 g with mount and flip-up lens covers
- Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear
- Available in 3 dot sizes (2, 4 and 6 MOA)
- See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean
- Fully waterproof
- Stainless steel “helicoil” threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions