Colt CR6920 M4 Carbine AR-15 NATO .223 5.56 Semi Auto Rifle 16″
The Colt CR6920 M4 Carbine AR-15 NATO .223 5.56 Semi Auto Rifle 16″ shares many of the features of its combat proven brother, the Colt M4.
The civilian model 6920 is the civilian version of the current Colt M4 Carbine used by our modern military war fighters. Throughout the world today Colt’s reliability, performance and accuracy provide our armed Forces with the confidence required to accomplish any mission, and this rifle can do the same for you. Colt’s 6920 series shares many of the same features as it’s combat-proven brother the Colt M4. From the forged aluminum upper and lower receivers, to the chrome lined barrel, even through the gas operated semi automatic firing system. Don’t settle for imitations, buy the real thing, buy a Colt.
Colt CR6920 M4 Carbine AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle (Matte Black) Specifications and Features:
- Colt CR6920
- Direct Gas Impingement Semi Automatic Rifle
- 5.56 NATO (accepts 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington)
- 16.1″ Chrome Lined M4 Profile Barrel
- 1:7″ Twist Rate
- Threaded 1/2 x 28 TPI
- Birdcage A2 Style Flash Hider
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper/Lower Receivers
- Flat Top Upper Receiver
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Reversible Selector Switch
- Carbine Length Gas System
- Polymer Hand Guard
- A2 Front Sight
- A2 pistol Grip
- Magpul Flip Up Rear
- 30 Round Magazine (Magpul PMAG)
- Accepts all standard pattern M4/AR-15 Magazines
- Standard Mil-Spec Trigger
- 4 Position Collapsible Stock Carbine Stock
- Front Barrel Lug
- Ejection Port Cover
- Made in the USA
- Overall Length 32″ Collapsed / 35″ Extended
- Overall Weight 6.95lbs
- Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Matte Black Finish
This version does not have the LE roll marks on the lower receiver.
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org / 321-396-3108.