Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 16″ MIL Spec +
The Daniel Defense DDM4 V11 is designed for shooters who prefer the KeyMod system integrated in the new SLiM Rail. To clarify, KeyMod is a recoil resistant, two-part, direct attachment method for accessories. Above all, that offers outstanding “return-to-zero” for accessories that are removed and reinstalled. Above all, the new SLiM Rail 15.0 offers incredible weight savings, superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity. In addition, the long, 15” rail gives users the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle. Therefore, allowing shooters to drive the gun more precisely, and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. As a result, this combined with our mid-length gas system, which has a smoother recoil impulse, allows for quick, but precise rapid fire.
Also, an uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of space for optics and accessories. As a result, This allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. Most importantly, the DDM4 V11 is equipped with a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged, 16” Government barrel in addition to, the newly designed, rugged and comfortable, Daniel Defense Buttstock, and Pistol grip.
DANIEL DEFENSE RIFLES DO NOT COME WITH SIGHTS. SIGHTS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Mounting System: KeyMod
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Product Weight: 6.28 lbs
- Length: 32 ¼” – 35 7/8”
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Case: Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
- Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel. Cold Hammer Forged. 1:7″ Twist. 16″ Government Profile. Chrome Lined. Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated. HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at email@example.com / 321-396-3108.