Heaven’s Harvest PKG0812 Emergency Preparedness Entrée Bucket
Heaven’s Harvest PKG0812 bucket includes 12 entrees for a total of 72 servings of food. This is enough entrées for 1 person for 1 month; 2 persons for 2 weeks; or 4 persons for 1 week at 2 servings per day.
Contents Per Bucket:
- Stroganoff – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Pasta Alfredo – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Mac ‘n Cheese – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Corn Chowder – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Pasta Primavera – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Chili Mac – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Cheesy Potato Soup – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Chicken & Rice Soup – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Hawaiian Sweet ‘n Sour – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
Further Product Details:
- We highly recommend a Breakfast and Milk Bucket for every 1 month Entree Food Bucket that you purchase to help increase your daily caloric intake. The Entree bucket alone does not provide enough calories for long term survival!
- 25 year shelf life
- Enough survival food for 1 person for 1 month; 2 persons for 2 weeks; or 4 persons for 1 week at 2 servings per day
- 72 hardy servings of entrée only foods – no cereals or drink mixes to boost serving size
- All servings are freeze-dried
- 1 stackable bucket with handles for convenient transportation or storage in an emergency situation
- Total weight of bucket is approximately 8 pounds
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches containing 6 servings each
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
- Most families cannot store enough food to last a lifetime. Please consider also purchasing an Heirloom Vegetable Seed Kit for the ultimate in long-term preparedness.
- On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water
- Using hot water hurries up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven’s Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water – approximately 15 minutes
- Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve
- Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch