Henry Big Boy Large Loop .45LC H006L
The adventure and romance of America’s Old West are imbedded in Henry Big Boy Large Loop .45LC H006L its distinctive 20-inch octagon barrel, straight-grip American walnut stock with brass buttplate and brass barrel band. The solid top brass receiver features side ejection. The overall length is 38½ inches and this powerhouse weighs in at 8.68 lbs.
A nice 19th century touch is the use of a fully adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear sight with white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight. The Big Boys have the smoothest actions of any centerfire lever action rifles on the market today. They work beautifully to give you competition shooters a leg up in any event you take part in.
- Manufacturer: Henry
- Model Number: H006L
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .44 Magnum/.44 Special
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Length (inches): 38 ½
- Barrel Length (inches): 20 octagonal with 1:38RH rate of twist
- Weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
- Sights: Adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear with white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight
- Finish: Solid top brass receiver brass buttplate and brass barrel band
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at email@example.com / 321-396-3108.