Kinetic SCAR Front Ambi QD Point Black
Most shooters using the SCAR have struggled with different sling mounting solutions. The KDG designed Kinetic SCAR Front Ambi QD Point Black (FAQP) mount is a deceivingly simple superiorly designed solution for any SCAR owner. The Front Ambi QD Point replaces the existing factory “HK” point piece with a QD mounting point on either side of the rifle. We specifically wanted a more rugged, streamlined mount that is failure proof and looks more like a factory part then a bulbous aftermarket accessory. You can be confident that the FAQP mount will outperform our competition. You will look at the lines and style of your rifle so well you’ll wonder why the SCAR wasn’t designed with it!
- Works on all 7.62 and 5.56 SCAR models
- Black Anodized
- Replaces existing plate and HK style sling loops with two QD mounts.
- Easy Installation and removal of existing plate
- Solid billet construction machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Uses Existing Factory Screws for less parts and ease of installation
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Non-Reflective Black Type III Hard-Coat Anodizing
100% Made in the USA
*When installing your MREX rail system or SCAR sling points, we recommend hand tightening all screws, then applying a 1/4 – 1/2 turn to insure your screws are tightened properly. Please make sure to use Vibratite on all screws installed.*