LaserMax Internal Laser Springfield Armory Tactical 9MM, .40, .45GAP
About LaserMax Internal Laser Springfield Armory Tactical 9MM, .40, .45GAP:
Maximum accuracy. Maximum reliability. Maximum intimidation. Get it all with LASERMAX Springfield XD (5in Barrel); 9mm, .40, .45 GAP (LMS-5XD), the world’s only totally internal laser sight system.
This laser sight is easy to install by simply replacing the original recoil spring guide, and it requires absolutely no permanent modification to your handgun. But it is completely internal and intuitive to use, with an ambidextrous switch outside the trigger guard, preventing accidental discharge or magazine drops.
The laser features a pulsating beam for increased visibility and faster aiming, and runs on standard silver-oxide watch batteries.
LaserMax sight is totally internal, so it stays aligned, even in rough conditions. While LaserMax gives a tactical advantage, it is also extremely useful in firearms training. The laser sight can be used in either live or dry fire conditions to reveal flinching or anticipation of recoil.
Law enforcement departments and military organizations around the world, including the North Atlantic treaty Organization (NATO), have specified LaserMax for their personnel. They demand the best, and they get it with LaserMax.
To maintain gun integrity, LaserMax materials usually match those of the manufacturer. In all cases, LaserMax strives to be as true to the original design as possible. Their sights are 100% American made, and fully backed by a Three-Year Warranty.
- Expect to change your batteries once a year with typical usage
- Battery operating temperature is 15°F-120°F
- Power Output: 5 mW
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm (red-orange)
- Spot Size: 5/16” at 7 yes and 3/4” at 25 yds
- Accuracy (20 yards): ±3″ POA
- Battery Type: LMS-3×393 (readily available silver oxide)
- Operating Temperature: 15°F–120°F
- For Springfield XD Tactical (5″ barrel) w/caliber 9mm; .40 S&W and .45 GAP
- Totally internal – cannot be knocked out of alignment
- No permanent modification to gun – remove it anytime
- No need to change holster or give up your rail flashlight
- Compatible with your favorite grips and aftermarket accessories
- Drops into place, replaces original recoil spring guide
- Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever
- Deliberate on/off activation – no squeezing the grip, no shaking
- Pulsating beam for increased visibility
- Factory aligned
- Quality assurance includes live test firing
- Made in U.S.A.
- Three-Year Warranty (excludes expendable parts)