LWRC IC-SPR Rifle 16″ 5.56 Black ICR5B16SPR
The LWRC IC-SPR Rifle 16″ 5.56 Black ICR5B16SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is our flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
The IC-SPR can be fired suppressed. If you plan to shoot suppressed often, the IC-E may be a better option as it has an adjustable gas block.
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 14.7″” 16.1″” (37.3cm) (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT 7.0 lbs 7.3 lbs (3.22kg) (3.31kg)
- LENGTH 32-35.25″” 32-35.25” (81.3-89.5cm) (81.3-89.5cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2×28 TPI 1/2×28 TPI
- RIFLING 1:7” RH 1:7” RH
- LWRC ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRC HIGH EFFICIENCY FH
- LWRC FLIP UP SKIRMISH SIGHTS
- LWRC ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRC MODULAR 12” RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- MOE+ GRIP
- COMES WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
**Shoot Straight Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these states, please email or call us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org / 321-396-3108.