Midwest Industries MCTAR-17G2, Two Piece Drop-in Handguard
About Midwest Industries MCTAR-17G2, Two Piece Drop-in Handguard:
The Midwest Industries MCTAR-17G2, Two Piece Drop-in Handguard that fits Carbine Length AR-15 rifle or pistol platforms. This Two Piece Drop-In Quad rail has an overall length of 7 inches and fits any standard carbine length direct impingement gas system. Installs just like any other two piece handguard and requires no gunsmithing. MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny Rails at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 0’Clock positions. Compatible with most Gas-Piston AR platforms.
- No gunsmith drop-in installation, installs like factory plastic handguards!
- Gen2 design with four anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels
- Incredibly light weight, extremely solid lock-up with monolithic type continuous top rail
- High quality 1913 mil spec rails, T-marked for location
- MCTAR-17G2 Carbine… Length: 7 inches … Weight: 7.5 oz. and is now COLT COMPATIBLE
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum hard coat anodized
- Compatible with most gas piston systems
- 100% Made in the U.SA. with a lifetime warranty