Ruger American Rifle Compact 6907 18″ Alloy Steel Barrel 308 Win
With the Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger, the Ruger American Rifle Compact 6907 offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle® is the latest engineering innovation from America’s leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle® combines the rugged reliability of Ruger’s past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger’s new products.
Ruger American Rifle Compact 6907 features:
- Ergonomic, lightweight stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Hammer-Forged Barrel, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also features a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases, sling swivel studs.
- Caliber: .308 Win
- Stock: Black Composite
- Front Sight: None-Base Supplied
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Weight (lbs): 6
- Capacity: 4
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight: None-Base Supplied
- Overall Length: 36.75″
**Disclaimer: Shoot Straight Inc. Does NOT engage in the sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alakska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.