Under Armour Storm Tactical Heavy Assault Backpack
About Under Armour Storm Tactical Heavy Assault Backpack:
Store your gear and protect it from the weather with the Under Armour Tactical Heavy Assault Pack. Made with a durable polyester/nylon ripstop fabric blend, this lightweight pack is designed to work in extreme conditions. The fabric is treated with an Under Armour Storm finish to repel water and snow for all-season use. Ample PALS webbing along the exterior allows for the attachment of accessories. With 1,800 cubic inches of capacity and a variety of pockets throughout, this pack has plenty of storage space to hold your essentials, including a hydration reservoir. An internal aluminum frame evenly distributes weight, while the contoured back panel minimizes strain on your back. Padded, adjustable shoulder straps feature breathable mesh, allowing this bag to be comfortably carried for long periods of time.
- Dry weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Capacity: 1,800 cu. in.
- Made of lightweight polyester/nylon ripstop fabric that holds up in extreme conditions
- Under Armour Storm performance fabric resists water and snow for year-round use
- Under Armour loop field allows for the attachment of morale patches
- Expansion pockets on each side
- Zippered pocket for valuable items
- Lightweight, internal aluminum frame evenly distributes weight
- Padded, fully adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh for maximum comfort
- Storage pocket at the waist belt with shell holder
- Compatible with a hydration reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Contoured back panel with mesh padding reduces hot spots and back strain
- Generous PALS webbing for accessory attachments
- Includes Storm-treated matching rain cover